Tuesday, November 27, 2007

payday ritual



No, these peeps are not some Red Horse gulping "tambays" i happened to pass by (and decided to join...as is the usual case) one Friday night. These are my new officemates. Yes, I have gone quite tired of Zuma and got a job! Now, I sit in a desk wondering why there has to be a connection between having officemates (prospective drinking buddies, actually) and work. Oh well... what i really want to say here is how the precedent of what is now a payday ritual came to be. and more importantly, I found a really nice bunch! not to mention a pair of the shiest eyes who ever gawked on my legs... hmm... or was it at my boobs?

2 comments:

MORDEE said...

hahahahahaha...
i am really laughing out loud mam..hmmmmmm that's is one thing i haven't tried yet..peeking on your (tooooooot)

thanks for being such a nice boss and colleague..

MORDEE said...

hahahahahaha...
i am really laughing out loud mam..hmmmmmm that's is one thing i haven't tried yet..peeking on your (tooooooot)

thanks for being such a nice boss and colleague..