Thursday, December 6, 2007

sabel on my mirror


there i was, samantha jones in the flesh, only brown. i knew exactly what i wanted and mostly got it too. i was living my life on my rules and altering it was out of the question. then you came, so much like me and yet completely unlike. we were outgoing, outspoken, and carefree. but while manolo blahnik was making sure my heels were well- made, you delighted in P20 shirts. i drove like a maniac and you dont drive at all. i retain an accountant for my financial obligations and you dont really think a tax identification number is a must- have. still, you took me by storm and ive never been as willing to get blown away. and blown away, i was. my life made a complete turn and ive never been happier. i was never farther than an arms length from you and i never wanna be. i didnt and hardly cared to notice that lelit was slowly disappearing into the shadow of another lelit, the girlfriend of. i have completely forgotten the life that i lived for so long but it didnt matter, surely joy is priceless and whatever was given up was a very small price to pay. three years after, here i am. samantha jones no more. i look at the mirror, i see sabel , creation of ben cabs genius, reflection of what lies inside me.

No comments: